No one wants to be in a situation where they need to delete their BlackPeopleMeet account. But, if you find yourself in that position, you’ll want to know how it’s done so you can get back on the dating site and find someone new! This article will show you the steps needed for deleting your account and getting started again.
To delete the BlackPeopleMeet account, follow these steps:
- Login to your BlackPeopleMeet account.
- Select “Settings” in the left side pane.
- Tap/Click “My Account.”
- Now, Select the red “Remove Account” button to delete your account.
- Confirm your action by hitting “Yes” to the “Delete Account Now” window.
Your profile will be deleted along with any associated messages, photos, etc., as well as the information that you submitted during registration (e.g., name, email address). You can not re-activate or otherwise retrieve this data once it has been deleted.
Read this article to get a broader view on how to delete the BlackPeopleMeet account.
Few Words On BlackPeopleMeet
With over 15 million members and counting, the BlackPeopleMeet account is the largest Black dating site online. But what sets them apart from other sites like it? It all comes down to their commitment to helping you find your match safely and quickly through a dedicated team of customer service representatives who are ready to help 24/24 and meet even the tightest of schedules.
BlackPeopleMeet is a great option for Black singles who value their time and want to find love without playing games or wasting valuable hours that can be better spent on other areas of your life, like working towards the future you’ve always dreamed about. Even if it’s just a casual date with someone new, the BlackPeopleMeet account is the perfect place to find other Black singles looking for love just like you.
BlackPeopleMeet is a great option both in terms of dating and finding friends, especially if your friends are hard to come by! Thanks to their thousands of success stories shared every day, the BlackPeopleMeet account truly knows how to help people make meaningful connections. It’s no wonder they’ve been in business so long and helping so many people find love!
BlackPeopleMeet is the best Black dating site for you.
Should I Delete My BlackPeopleMeet Account?
You should probably delete your BlackPeopleMeet account if:
* You aren’t meeting anyone. People want to date so they can meet people and potentially fall in love, which means you won’t be able to use the site for much longer than a few months without finding someone! If it isn’t working out after a few months, it’s time to move on.
* You’ve been banned from the site for violation of its rules and regulations. BlackPeopleMeet has very clear policies against what is acceptable behavior on their platform – you can find all these here. If you have signed up for a paid membership only to be banned because your profile was reported as being abusive, you should definitely take this opportunity to delete your account.
* You find the site’s user base unappealing or unusable for whatever reason – may be they are too old, too young, have a different race than yourself – if so many people on BlackPeopleMeet aren’t meeting your standards and expectations it is time to delete your account.
You should definitely not delete your BlackPeopleMeet if:
* You are meeting someone on the site and want to keep them as a partner or friend – haven’t you been looking for love online specifically because it is hard to find offline? Don’t give up now!
* Your membership has expired, but you are still on the site. Just because your membership is expired doesn’t mean it has to be gone forever! Keep an eye out for when BlackPeopleMeet rolls around with their “special offers” that allow people to keep their accounts active for a discounted fee.
* You have deleted your profile but kept your photos up so you can look at them yourself. While BlackPeopleMeet is a dating site, you’re not really in the right place if your goal isn’t to find love! If that’s the case then maybe it’s time for you to delete this account and move on to something else.
If you are having trouble deciding whether or not its time to leave BlackPeopleMeet, you can always ask yourself this question: if I were to take all of the time that I spend on BlackPeopleMeet and put it towards meeting people in real life (at a club or event), would my love life be better today? If so, maybe it’s time for you to delete your account.
If you feel like there’s nothing left for you on BlackPeopleMeet, it’s time to delete your account and move on to something that will work better.
How To Delete The BlackPeopleMeet Account?
I am sorry to see you leave the site, but if that is your choice then you will need to delete your account.
If after reading about how deleting an account works on BlackPeopleMeet, it sounds like what you want, continue with this article for instructions on deleting a BlackPeopleMeet account in three different ways: via email request, by contacting a customer service representative, or by deleting the account directly from your profile.
How To Delete BlackPeopleMeet Account Directly From The Profile Area
Deleting the account is really simple and straightforward, but if you’re using a mobile device to access your profile area, we suggest doing it from a PC.
Step 1: Visit The BlackPeopleMeet Website
First of all open BlackPeopleMeet in your web browser (you can do this by clicking here). Login to your account by providing the necessary credentials.
Step 2: Select “Settings”
Once on the website click on “Settings” located in the left side pane on your screen.
Step 3: Click On “My Account” And Select “Account Status.”
By now, you should see the “My Account” option. Click to select the option. Then, select “Account Status” in the header.
Step 4: Delete The BlackPeopleMeet Account By Selecting “Remove Account”
Finally, it’s time to delete your account. Look for the “Remove Account” button and click on it. After that just type in your password once again and press enter to confirm you wish to delete your profile area from our website. Congrats! You’re now free of all those hassles associated with the BlackPeopleMeet account.
How To Delete My Account On BlackPeopleMeet Via Email Request?
Did the above process not work for you? Do you still wish to delete your BlackPeopleMeet account? If so, then please keep reading.
If for some reason the above process didn’t work or if you simply want help with canceling your subscription on the site in general, there are alternative ways of doing this as well. One option is by sending an email requesting your cancellation. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Login to the email account linked to your BlackPeopleMeet account.
- Compose an email to the customer service of BPM asking to delete your account.
- In the subject line of this email, be sure to include “Please Delete My Account” or something similar with these exact words so that it stands out from all other emails in their inboxes.
- Also, add a short but concise message explaining why you’re deleting and perhaps highlight any issues you might have had with the site.
- Include your BlackPeopleMeet username in this email for easier identification purposes.
- Finally, be sure to attach a photo of yourself for verification purposes if you’re nervous about sending a selfie or attaching a personal file from your computer, phone or tablet. This is entirely optional though and won’t affect whether they delete your account or not.
If you go with this option, it’s possible they might ask for a reason behind your deletion request so be sure to have one ready in case that happens. It doesn’t have to be elaborate but something along the lines of “I no longer find BlackPeopleMeet useful” is sufficient enough and truthful as well.
It may take anywhere from several hours up to 72 hours before they actually delete your account on their end. They will send you a confirmation email once this has been done to ensure your account is no longer active.
Delete BlackPeopleMeet Account By Contacting Customer’s Care
If you want to delete your account via the BlackPeopleMeet customer care team, then you can do this by contacting them through their contact page.
Here is what you need to do:
- Visit the BlackPeopleMeet contact page on their official website.
- Once there, click on “Contact Us” at the top of this page and choose your preferred method of communication (e.g. email or phone if you want to talk to someone).
- You can also visit their help center where they have a list of frequently asked questions that you can go through.
If none of this works then there is also the possibility that your account was blocked or deleted because it violated their terms and conditions.
What Happens After Deleting A BPM Account?
After deleting your BlackPeopleMeet account, you need to wait for up to 48 hours before the deletion is actually completed. The reason why it takes so long is that BPM needs time in order to process all of these requests and delete everything that belongs to users who have requested their profile be taken down completely. That said, this waiting period applies only to those who have requested the account deletion using their BPM profile.
If you’ve deleted your BlackPeopleMeet account via email, there is no waiting time and everything will be processed immediately after receiving the confirmation from the BPM team that they’ve dealt with it.
Can You Get The Old BPM Account After Its Deletion?
No, once you delete your account, you cannot restore it. However, there is a “recover my account” feature that can be used to recover the account if you have lost access to it. In order to do that,
- Go to the BPM website.
- The next step is entering the username and password of your BPM profile or email address associated with your account.
- You might also need to complete a security verification process in order to make sure that you are not a robot spamming the site.
- The last thing is clicking on the “Reclaim Account” button and confirming your two-factor authentication code sent via SMS or email.
You should know that the recovery process sometimes takes about 48 hours before anything happens as the account needs to be verified.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Have more questions about BlackPeopleMeet? Look after the following FAQs.
Can I Take A Break Without Deleting My BPM Account?
Nice question. Yes, you can! Just deactivate your profile for some time and reactivate it whenever you want to use the site again. But remember that this is just a temporary solution as other users will not be notified about your absence. So if they write something on your profile and you don’t respond, your account will be marked as inactive. You may want to delete it right after leaving the site for some time if this bothers you too much.
How To Log Out Of BlackPeopleMeet Account?
Logging out of the BlackPeopleMeet account is also simple. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it:
- Log in and go to the profile page of BlackPeopleMeet.com
- Click on “Logout” at the top right corner of your screen
- You will be automatically brought back to the blackpeoplemeet.com homepage, but this time without signing in. Now you can browse the site for all your dating needs without jeopardizing any information about yourself.
As you have made up your mind to delete your account on BlackPeopleMeet, it is always better to be safe than sorry. If you delete your account, the data will be gone forever. It is better to take a printout of all important details and information about BlackPeopleMeet which may come in handy later on.
All in all, I hope you enjoyed your time on BlackPeopleMeet.
Have a good day.