There are a lot of reasons why you might want to cancel TextNow subscription. Maybe you’re just not using it anymore, or maybe the service has declined in quality and reliability. Whatever the reason might be, I see you’re here to cancel your Textnow subscription.
Are you having a hard time canceling your Textnow subscription? It’s not as easy as it may seem, but we’ll walk you through the process step by step.
To cancel your Textnow subscription, follow these easy steps:
- Open the Textnow app on your device.
- Tap ‘Menu’ in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Account” at the bottom of this menu list.
- Go to the “Cancel account” button located near the top right-hand side of the screen next to the cancel account text.
- Tap the cancel account button and then tap on “Yes, cancel my subscription” to confirm your cancellation request.
Things To Know About Textnow Subscriptions
Have you subscribed to TextNow? It is an excellent service if you want to stay connected with friends and family. But, unfortunately, it can be pricey for people who use the free plan all of the time or those that do not know how to cancel their subscription.
Here are few things you might want to know before subscribing to any TextNow plans:
– You can cancel the subscription at any time.
– If you cancel, your credit card will not be charged again for a minimum of three months from the cancellation date. During this period, you’ll still have access to TextNow and all features until that point in time.
– Your account remains active during this notice period but you’ll no longer be able to use any premium features.
– If you cancel your subscription during the three months notice period, you will not receive a refund for that current billing cycle.
– Any unused TextNow credit has a three-month expiry date from the cancelation of your subscription and will be forfeited when a refund is applied for cancellation within this time frame.
– If you cancel after the three-month notice period, your account access will continue until the end of that billing cycle (that is, until the end of your then-current subscription term), and no refund will be applied.
– You cannot cancel an account if you are paying for TextNow through iTunes, in which case we recommend contacting Apple directly to cancel any future auto-renewals.
How To Cancel TextNow Subscriptions?
I am sorry that you are not satisfied with the Textnow app. I hope it was a good experience for you and that you didn’t have to cancel your subscription because of any problems, but if this is the case, I would like to help you cancel your TextNow account so that you can refund your money as soon as possible.
What device are you using? No matter if you use an iPhone or an Android, I will guide you through this process.
How To Cancel Textnow Subscription In iOS?
We all know how difficult it can be when we are trying to cancel our subscription from an app store. But, thankfully, with Textnow, it is easy to cancel your subscription plan. In addition, you can cancel the monthly or yearly plans from their in-app settings for free without any hassle.
Follow the steps below to cancel your Textnow subscription plan:
- Open the “AppStore” on your device.
- Scroll down until you see “Apple id” and then tap it.
- Then, tap “View Apple ID.”
- Log in to your account and tap on the subscription you want to cancel. Tap cancel, then confirm that by tapping cancel again.
How To Cancel Textnow Subscription In Android?
Are you an android user and having a hard time canceling your subscription? Then, let us cancel it for you! Here’s how to cancel a Textnow subscription on android:
- Open the Google Play Store app and touch sign into your account if prompted. Then, Login with a Google Account or create a new one.
- Touch your profile picture in the top right corner, and then tap “Payments and Subscriptions”
- Next, tap cancel a subscription at the bottom of your screen under “Subscriptions.”
- Tap Cancel subscription again to confirm.
Cancel TextNow Subscription in Textnow Website
If you want to cancel your Textnow subscription, you can cancel it on the website of TextNow as well. You will not lose any of your current phone numbers by canceling this way, and no changes are made to your existing plan.
To cancel your subscription plan this way, follow these steps:
- Login to your Textnow account.
- Click “Account” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and then select cancel the plan to cancel a subscription. Note that canceling subscriptions will automatically cancel all plans for which you have paid, including any family or group, plans you may be on.
- Click “Cancel” in order to cancel the subscription.
Once you cancel your plan, a confirmation message will display telling you that it has been canceled and giving instructions for how to resume service if needed. You are done canceling!
Why Cancel TextNow Subscriptions?
There may be a number of reasons to cancel your Textnow subscription. If you have issues with your Textnow account or you want to cancel the service, it’s easy.
Check out if you are under any circumstances given below and decide whether you want to want a Textnow Subscription still or not:
– If you have an issue with the Textnow App, you might want to cancel your subscription
– If you’re using an older device and cannot download the new updates, cancel your subscription.
– You might want to cancel if you have a problem with billing or something else.
-If you wanted to use the app until its trial period only, cancel your subscription before it runs out.
Can I Subscribe To A Plan once I Cancel It?
Once a plan has been canceled, you can subscribe to that same plan again. The cancelation is only for the billing cycle in which you canceled.
If the cancellation is made by mistake, was not intentional, and you want the plan for the same billing cycle, then contact the Textnow customer support team through phone or chat so they cancel it for you. You will have to provide your credentials while communicating with them: account email address and password as well as a phone number.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about our TextNow subscription service. If you have further questions, please drop your query in the comment section below:
What Payment Methods Are Accepted By Textnow?
Textnow accepts PayPal and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). You can cancel your subscription anytime.
How Much Does It Cost To Cancel My Subscription?
It costs nothing to cancel your subscription. You will lose access to premium features once you cancel, but all of your messages and phone number information will remain intact.
I hope now you have a clear picture of how to cancel the Textnow subscription. I suggest you rethink the cancellation if you are doing it in a hurry.
You can always resubscribe to the Textnow service at any time. So, you don’t have to worry about the loss of communication.
Don’t forget to leave your feedback in case you have more questions regarding the Textnow cancelation process!
Thank you for staying with us, and see you next time!