If you’re a TV addict, you’ll love Hulu. Not only can you watch your favorite episodes from your favorite shows on-demand, but the service also offers a ton of original programming as well. One downside to this is that it’s not always easy to remember all those passwords and login information across different devices and websites. In this post, I will show you how to log into Hulu account on a desktop so that it is easier for you!
You can log in to Hulu account using your internet browser, on your mobile phone, and via Facebook as well.
This is how you can log in to your Hulu account in Desktop:
1. Log into your internet browser.
2. Visit hulu.com and log in using the email address and password you created your account with.
3. If you have trouble logging in, check your email for a verification link from Hulu.
A Quick Glance At Hulu
We all know about Netflix and Amazon Prime. But, what about the other guys? We can’t just ignore that there are hundreds of TV shows available on platforms that you might not even have heard of before. One such platform is Hulu. It’s not as popular as its counterparts but it does deserve some time of your day. Hulu’s selection of TV shows is not as wide-ranging as Netflix, but still, you can find some gems there.
But what if I told you that Hulu offers something more than just a TV series? There are movies that cannot be found on Amazon Prime or Netflix either. So it might come in handy to use the service once every while.
And that’s why we have brought you this guide. So that, if someday in the future you decide to use Hulu for watching your favorite TV shows or movies – no matter how long it has been since you last used it – then all of the hassles are reduced to a single click.
Let’s Get Hulu Ready
There are some steps you need to follow before logging into Hulu that will be required for the login process:
– Ensure that your device is connected to a strong internet connection. You can’t stream videos if there’s no WiFi! Also, make sure it has enough storage space to save all your videos.
– You need a working email address that you can access from any device in order to sign up for the account on Hulu.
Logging In To Hulu
Now when you know what Hulu is and why it’s worth checking out, let’s see how we can log in to the service. The process of logging into your account is not different from all other websites which require a login. Because most likely they will be using some sort of authentication through email accounts like Gmail or Yahoo. And that is exactly what Hulu does – you will need to enter your email address and password in the respective boxes on their website.
Anyway, you can log in to the Hulu account in three ways; either by using a web browser, your mobile phone, or via Facebook. Let’s discuss all of the methods one by one below:
Login To Hulu On Desktop Using Web Browser
Larger the screen, the better the view, right? So, if you want to have a better experience while you watch your favorite show on the go, log in to your Hulu account to access all of it on a larger screen. You can use your computer or laptop for this purpose and you do not even need any software installed. All that is required is an internet connection and you are good to watch TV whenever and wherever you want!
- Go to your web browser on a laptop or desktop.
- Visit the official site of the Hulu login page.
- Click on the “Log In” link if you already have a Hulu account. If you don’t, jump into 6.
- Fill the required fields with your email address and password. You may choose to log in via Facebook as well.
- Then, click the “Login” tab and you are done.
- If you are signing up for the first time, click on “Sign in,” fill the required fields and complete the process.
Log in to Hulu Using Mobile App
I see you searched for how to log in to Hulu using a desktop. However, there is no harm in learning how to log in to Hulu using the mobile app too. You can log in to your account using the mobile app that Hulu has to offer. This means you will be able to watch your favorite television shows and movies no matter where you are!
You can use this method no matter what device you use. So, let’s get started:
- First, go to the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device. Search for the Hulu app and download it.
- Once you have downloaded it, open up your applications screen and find the Hulu application that you just downloaded.
- Tap the “Log in” button on your home screen.
- Enter your Hulu-connected email address in the first section and your password in the second.
- Tap the “Log in” button again. And it’s done!
Congratulations on signing into your Hulu account on your mobile!
Log In To Hulu Via Facebook
Hulu has added a Facebook login to their service. Now you will be able to log into your Hulu account using the same credentials as your Facebook page if both are registered with the email address that was used when signing up for Hulu. This is a great feature because it saves you time and makes it easier for everyone involved in watching TV shows and movies.
- Go to the official website of Hulu login.
- Select “Log in with Facebook” that appears on the left side of the Hulu login form on your screen.
- Complete the Facebook sign-up if you have already logged in to Facebook in the browser. If not, provide the necessary Facebook credentials.
- Hulu will direct you to its HomePage, which is an indication of a successful login.
Advantages Of Logging In To Hulu Via Facebook
- This will save you time when logging into your Hulu account, so it is a timesaver in general.
- You can use Facebook login to avoid being constantly asked for passwords or usernames on different devices since they are the same now.
- It just makes life easier because you don’t have to keep track of usernames or passwords for all your different digital services.
Having Trouble While Logging In To Hulu?
Maybe you have an old account that is no longer valid. So, if you want to access the full features of Hulu then it might be time for a new login attempt!
But make sure to use your correct details on Hulu sign-in page because many users are facing problems while entering their email address and password during the registration process. If you are not sure about what to do next, then make use of this article which is designed for both beginners and advanced users.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Hulu Free?
No, Hulu is a paid service. You must have a valid subscription to use the service. How much does it cost depend on many factors such as which country you belong to and what type of subscription you have? Hulu offers different types of packages for its users that are based on the number of days, channels, library size, etc.
How Many Devices Can I Use?
Hulu allows up to two active streams at a time which means only two people can watch simultaneously but four profiles are allowed so it depends how each person uses it.
If I Am Outside The Us Will My Content Change?
Not necessarily. If you are in Canada, the UK, or Japan your content will be mostly similar to what you can watch inside the US. But if you are outside these countries it is likely that your content won’t change just because of being abroad. You may have access to different shows and movies but many people find Hulu very entertaining.
Is Hulu Safe To Use?
Hulu is safer than other sites that provide pirated content. They have many security measures in place to keep your information secure and save from any malware, spyware, or viruses. The site runs on SSL which encrypts data so it can’t be read by others but still allows the proper authorities to have access to your data.
How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
Canceling is easy, just go to the Hulu support page and find the option there or contact them via phone call or email. They are very helpful for this type of question so you will get an answer in no time. Never forget that once you cancel your membership.
So, that’s all about the different ways to log in to your Hulu account. It doesn’t matter which way you choose because all of them will get the job done for you!
The only thing you have to do now is choosing a way and then go ahead with it! Good Luck!