Have you ever been in a situation where you have locked yourself in a car, and then you could not get out from there? The issue of an invalid phone number is similar to it. Though you feel you have entered your phone number multiple times correctly, you might get an invalid phone number notification. The reason might be several for this. But, solving this issue is a must. Well, then how can you fix the MeetMe Invalid Phone Number issue?
Verifying the number is mandatory. Apart from this, solving the issue regarding an invalid phone number requires it to contact the support team of MeetMe. Here, this article shows how you can communicate with the support team to solve this issue. And, you will be guided steps by steps to fix the MeetMe invalid phone number problem as well.
Why Is MeetMe Used For?
Do you believe in online dating? Or finding your match through online media rather than knowing each other personally? Well, if so, then MeetMe is a perfect choice. MeetMe is an online dating site. It allows you to meet new people and play games to get to know each other. Here, you can upload an image, enjoy fun games, message each other to know each other, and create a good relationship with each other. So basically, it is used for finding a match for you.
You can search for your match locally who live miles away from you. Finding a local match is a good choice than that having a connection with long-distance locations. For this, you will have an application in Google Play or on App Store as well. It’s a fun dating platform that gives a member a casual way to connect and meet new people. It also allows you to video chat with local people, chat with each other, Livestream, feel the love, and even find people who share your interests.
How To Signup Meetme Account?
Are you interested in using this online dating application? People are eager to use the app but, in their excitement, they make mistakes in their signing up procedure. Similar to other applications, MeetMe also requires signing up for the account. Else, you will not be accessible to exercise and enjoy its service. Here are the steps for how you can Sign up in your MeetMe.
- For signing up, you will need the MeetMe application at first.
- Then, open your MeetMe app. Here you will need to enter your Name.
- After this, you Enter your verified email address.
- You will be required to enter a Password for your MeetMe account.
- Then, enter your Date of Birth.
- Next, select your Gender.
- And lastly, you will have to clarify your location.
- Then finally, click on the green button with “Sign up for free”. Your signing up procedure has ended.
After signing up, you can then go to the MeetMe app and start logging in. Connect with the people with whom you want to be in touch.
Is Phone Number Required For MeetMe Account?
Most people are curious to know if MeetMe required a phone number or not. Is the number is must in the MeetMe account creation procedure? Well, yes, it is. MeetMe is one of the highly preferred application in terms of dating sites. Thus maintaining a customer’s profile is one of the significant tasks. MeetMe tries to ensure that all the profiles on the site belong to genuine people. So, it asks you to verify your account along with a phone number. All in all, yes, the phone number is a must for a MeetMe account to ensure that a real person is using the profile.
Why Does My MeetMe Account Show Invalid Phone Number?
You might not be allowed to access the MeetMe profile due to several issues. And, one among them is an invalid phone number. So, how does your MeetMe phone number becomes invalid? Well, I have tried to collect a few reasons that show your MeetMe Phone number invalid or improper.
- When you have entered the wrong country code for your number.
- The invalid might be due to the wrong number placement.
- When you have not verified your phone number
How Can I Fix MeetMe Invalid Phone Number Issue?
The issue regarding invalid phone numbers is one of the common problems faced by MeetMe users. Now, in order to solve this issue, at first, you will have to check whether or not the phone number is entered correctly. Above this, simply entering a phone number is also not the solution. You must enter the country codes correctly as well. For instance, if you are from the USA, you will need to add +1 as a prefix to your phone number and for Germany +44. Likewise, you will have to place +977 as a prefix to your number if you are from Nepal.
You can also try reinstalling the MeetMe and entering the phone number again. And even if it does not work, then the best option would be to contact MeetMe. If you are confident that you have entered the correct phone number, you can verify your account by sending a message to the developer team. But how can you do that? Well, here is the step by step guide for the same
Steps To Fix MeetMe Invalid Phone Number Issue
- At first, go to the email and log in to your email address.
- Then compose a new email to firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- After this, add the subject to the title field. Your subject must match your query or issue. We recommend not to leave this section empty.
- You will be asked for your profile name, your country, and your registered email address to the MeetMe
- Then, you can also describe if you have other queries with the MeetMe
- Finally, it’s done. Now, you will have to wait for a response from them.
Can I Bypass MeetMe Phone Number Verification?
Do you know that MeetMe provides access to the virtual number? Well, if you like to bypass the verification of phone number with MeetMe, you will have to use the service which is providing the virtual number service to you.
Steps To Bypass MeetMe Phone Number Verification
- Go to the free receive SMS service. (You can search it on Google)
- Then, click on the virtual phone number which you see on the website.
- After this, type the very phone number in MeetMe and submit it to receive the code.
- Refresh your MeetMe page until and unless you see the verification code from the MeetMe.
- Once you get the message, copy the code, and paste it into the verification code section.
- Finally, submit the code.
Which is Better? Using the Original Number or Virtual Number?
As already mentioned above, you can either use your original number to sign up or use the virtual number as well. But, there is confusion among the people, which one is better? Either using the phone number or using a virtual number? Most people believe that using virtual numbers is relatively safe than using one’s own number. They are hesitant to display their private number. So, the virtual number is preferable.
A virtual number is similar to a phone number. And it works the same way. Even though you are using it for a third party, you will not have to pay any extra costs for it. So, does this mean that the virtual number is better? Well, let me share with you one big flaw in it. If your number is deleted from the service provider, then in such a case, you will not be able to verify your account again.
Thus, I recommend you use your real phone number to avoid facing such issues in the near future.
To sum up, MeetMe is a hybrid between a social media platform and an online dating site. You will be able to build a good relationship if you find a perfect match. Despite this, the most important area is to get logged in to the MeetMe. What if your account does not work? Or, your phone number show invalid? Well, I hope this article has helped you in some ways to fix your invalid phone number issue in MeetMe. Moreover, you also might have gathered some ideas about the use of the virtual number for the account sign up. To conclude, fixing the issue regarding invalid phone numbers is not hard. You will just need to comply with some steps, and it’s done. You can enjoy this dating app without any obstruction.