Clubhouse is an invite-only audio app that is developed for the mobile platform only. Clubhouse was recently launched in May 2021 on Playstore, i.e., after a year since it was launched on Appstore in March 2020.
The app developers might be planning to launch the PC version too, who knows? But, for now, if you are willing to use Clubhouse on PC, the only possible option is using Emulators.
You can install and use Clubhouse on a PC by using the emulators like Bluestacks, ARC Welder, Nox App Player, KO Player, MEmu, etc. It’s compulsory to use the emulators as Clubhouse neither works on a web browser, nor has launched a desktop version of its app. You can use the emulators to create an Android interface and easily download the app on your PC; be it Windows, Mac, or Ubuntu.
We will discuss the ways to download Clubhouse on PC in detail in this article.
Can I Use Clubhouse On PC?
Clubhouse Developers have introduced its beta version only. For now, the app is designed to run on phones only. Clubhouse properly runs on Android phones and iPhones only. Even in the iPads, you might face issues while running Clubhouse as the app will adjust for the normal phone screen. So, unless you are planning to use a single-hand screen, don’t use Clubhouse on iPads.
Though no versions for PC have been introduced yet, you can still use different Android Emulators to use Clubhouse on PC. Android Emulators create a mobile-like interface on the PC so that you can access Play Store on PC and easily install Clubhouse on your PC.
As far as I know, Clubhouse has not put any ban on the emulators yet. You can use emulators and use this amazing app on your PC easily.
Let’s hope Clubhouse comes up with its PC version soon so that all of us can enjoy this app on our PC too. Fingers crossed!
Can I Use Clubhouse On Browser?
If you browse www.clubhouse.com, the website will either allow you to install Clubhouse using Playstore or Appstore. That means you cannot use Clubhouse on any web browser.
However, one of my friends introduced me to an OpenClubhouse web application on GitHub. It is open-source that allows you to run Clubhouse on a web browser too. I have tried it myself, and trust me, it works.
But, the thing is, this application is not a stand-alone solution that works on all servers. You must raise a special service using the instructions provided on GitHub itself. The instructions may be difficult to follow for a layman.
If you become successful to follow the instructions, you will be able to use Open Clubhouse. Keep in mind that you can only listen to the rooms using the application and cannot participate in them as a speaker or a moderator. You can view the name of rooms, clubs, see the participants, but just not speak on the rooms.
And yes, you definitely need no invitations to join Open Clubhouse.
How To Get Clubhouse On PC?
I have said it already that the present version of Clubhouse is its beta version only. There are lots of bugs that still need to be fixed. For now, the Clubhouse is available on Android PlayStore and App Store only. But that does not mean you cannot install Clubhouse on PC.
You can get a good Android Emulator on your PC to download Clubhouse. Android Emulators imitate the architecture of guest’s device and stimulate the Android devices to create the illusion of Android Environment on your computer. That way, Android Emulators will let you use PlayStore on PC, enabling you to install Clubhouse.
Here is a step-wise guide to getting Clubhouse on your computer:
Step 1: Download Emulator
Start your beautiful journey on Clubhouse by downloading any Android Emulator first. I have listed 6 of the best Android Emulators you could use below:
Step 2: Open Emulator
After you download the emulator, open the emulator to get started.
Step 3: Search For “Playstore” In The Homescreen
Now, your computer should start working on the Android interface. Search for “PlayStore” on the home screen.
Step 4: Double-Click To Open “Playstore”
Double Click the “Playstore” to open it.
Step 5: Install Clubhouse
Go to the search bar of the “Playstore” and install Clubhouse as you would on your mobile phone.
6 Best Emulators For Using Clubhouse On PC
I have tried several emulators and listed the 6 best ones for you. Some of these emulators work on all operating systems while some of them are selective. I have mentioned all about that singly.
Analyze the features, pros, and cons, and use the Emulator that fits your system requirements the best.
Bluestacks(Windows OS, Mac, Ubuntu)
Bluestacks is an amazing Android Emulator that allows its users to use the android apps on a full screen. You can use the larger apps and access the app usage for a long duration. Bluestacks is highly compatible; it works with Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu as well.
Bluestacks is your best choice if you want an emulator that ensures smooth performance even while using multiple apps.
Let’s have a look at the system requirements for using Bluestacks on your computer.
|Processor||Intel or AMD|
|Space Required||5GB for installation of Bluestacks|
|Operating System||Windows 7 or above|
|Graphic Drivers||Up to date|
Bluestacks has the following amazing features:
- Bluestacks can replicate actions in multiple instances in live-time.
- You can use multiple applications at once using the Blustacks.
- Bluestacks offers you a real-time translation of the languages while using it.
- You can easily sync the apps between your phone and PC using Bluestacks.
- Bluestacks is great for gaming.
Pros And Cons
I have listed the Pros and Cons you will get while you use Bluestacks below. Read them thoroughly and decide whether you want to use Bluestacks or not.
- Bluestacks runs almost all of the android apps on your PC.
- You can use the android app in full-screen mode on your computer if you use Bluestacks.
- Bluestacks brings regular updates to fix the existing bugs.
- You will face issues while running apps if the RAM of your PC is less than 4GB.
Other than that, you are good. Bluestacks is one of the best Android Emulators.
Nox App Player (Windows, Mac OS, and Ubuntu)
Nox App Player is a highly stable, fully optimized emulator that offers you a smooth performance. The emulator is compatible with Windows OS, Mac OS, and Ubuntu as well. Nox App Player offers easy multi-tasking on your PC too. So, if you are looking for a great lightweight emulator that is very compatible, give it a try.
Let’s have a look at the system requirements for using Nox App Player on your PC, shall we?
|Storage||2 GB Storage|
|Compatible with Windows Versions||Windows XP SP3/ Vista / 7 / 8 and 10.|
|Compatible with Mac||Mac Sierra 10.12/10.11|
Nox App Player offers you the following features:
- Nox App Player is very compatible with all kinds of operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, and Ubuntu.
- You can use almost all the apps from Play Store using Nox App Player.
- You receive notifications on every update to ensure the better functioning of the app.
- You can use multiple apps at once using Nox App Player.
- Nox App Player has an inbuilt key mapping feature that ensures improvement in the gaming experience.
- The emulator does not crash frequently.
Pros And Cons
Let’s look at the Pros and Cons of Nox App Player now.
- Nox App Player is highly compatible with all the operating systems, be it Windows, Mac, or Ubuntu.
- You can use various apps of Playstore using this emulator on your PC.
- It’s easy to use.
- Regular updates fix the existing bugs frequently.
- You can use Nox App Player easily without facing issues.
- Though Nox App Player is very compatible, it is not compatible with Android 7 with the Beta version.
- Sometimes, the app may tilt automatically.
- You might sometimes face issues while loading up.
MEmu is an Android Emulator that creates an Android interface on Windows OS. MEmu offers amazing performance with great compatibility. MEmu provides an elegant desktop with flexible customization of CPU, Memory size, resolution, etc.
If you are looking for an emulator that installs both apps and APK files, I suggest you download MEmu to your computer.
Your device needs to have the following features in minimum to be able to run MEmu:
|GPU||Open GL 2.0+|
|OS||Windows 7 or later versions.|
|Processor||Intel AMD (multi-core)|
MEmu offers you the following features:
- MEmu provides you full android experience in your Computer
- The customization with MEmu is flexible in terms of CPU, Memory Sie, device model, nav bar, location, root mode, and resolution.
- You can even drag and drop the files and install APK files quickly.
- You can easily share files between Windows PC and Android devices if you use MEmu.
- MEmu allows you to run multiple apps at once.
- MEmu offers you GPS location simulation as well.
Pros And Cons
I have listed some pros and cons of using MEmu below:
- Unlike many other Android emulators, you can install an application using its APK files too.
- You can pass sensor data to Android using MEmu.
- You can clone, create and delete stuff with one click.
- It’s difficult to find the updates of MEmu.
KO Player(Windows OS)
KO Player is another amazing Android Emulator that has high-quality features to offer. The emulator is compatible with Windows 7 OS and the later versions. KO Player offers you great compatibility and great performance using the latest cutting-edge kernel technology on x86 architecture.
Your computer needs to fulfill the following specifications to use KO Player:
|Core||Dual-Core AMD or Intel CPU|
|Free Disk Space||10 GB|
|Compatible with Windows Versions||Windows 7 OS or later versions.|
|Resolution||1024×768 resolution in minimum.|
The features of KO Player are as follows;
- KO Player uses kernel technology that offers you a smooth performance.
- You can use keyboard mapping with streamlined controls using KO Player.
- The emulator is compatible with the Windows OS of Windows 7 and the later versions.
- KO Player has a crisp display option if you use a large computer screen.
- You can record and share your gameplay if you use KO Player.
Pros And Cons
Have a look at the Pros and Cons of KO Player so that you can make an easy decision whether you want to use this emulator or not.
- You can easily access Playstore using KO Player.
- KO Player is a freeware that offers you a Screen Recording option.
- It is very easy to download and use.
The drawback of using KO Player is that it is compatible with Windows OS only.
ARC Welder(Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, and Ubuntu)
ARC Welder is a simulator that provides you amazing Android interface for your computer. The simulator is fully automated and easily uses features of Android on a PC. You can use almost all apps on Playstore using ARC Welder on your computer.
ARC Welder is your best option if you are working with APK Files.
Here are the system requirements that ARC Welder needs to operate on your computer:
|OS of Computer||Chrome OS, Windows OS, Mac OS, etc.|
|For games||Graphics Card|
- ARC Welders works with APK Files only.
- The simulator offers web browsing.
- It is a fully automated simulator.
Pros and Cons
The Pros and Cons of using ARC Welder are listed below:
- ARC Welder is compatible with Mac, Ubuntu, and Windows.
- The stimulator of ARC Welder is highly responsive.
- You can use apps in a web browser while using ARC Welder.
- The interface that ARC Welder offers is intuitive with a fully automated system.
- The app does not solve its bugs frequently.
- It does not support all Google Play Services.
- You will have to wait for long before the emulator gets installed.
- You cannot use multiple apps at once.
- ARC Welder has a steep learning curve.
Remix OS Player (Windows, Ubuntu, and Mac)
Remix OS Player is compatible with every operating system and comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 by default. Remix OS Player lets you use multiple apps at once creating a smooth Android interface. If good Graphics is your priority, go for Remix OS Player.
|Storage Space||5GB free drive space storage in minimum|
|RAM||8-16 GB RAM|
|Processor||Intel Core i5 processor or later versions|
Remix OS Player offers you the following features:
- Remix OS Player is highly compatible with many devices.
- You can use multiple apps at once using Remix OS Player.
- The emulator is available in multiple languages that include English, French, Polish, German, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, etc.
- Remix OS Players has fixed the bugs with hotkeys and full-screen mode.
- The graphic of Remix OS Player is improved, ensuring better gaming.
Pros And Cons
Let’s have an overlook on the Pros and Cons of Remix App Player so that you could decide whether you want to use this emulator or not.
- You can install the emulator really quickly without any hurdles.
- You can use multiple apps at once using this emulator.
- Remix App Player is highly compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- You can manually set up the settings of GPS Location, Phone Coverage, Battery Levels using this emulator.
- The setup file consumes high storage. It’s 700+ MB. So, you will need to have high free space storage in order to use this emulator.
- You cannot install the APK Files using Remix App Player.
Downloading Clubhouse Using Bluestacks, Nox App Player, Remix OS Player, and KO Player
Downloading Clubhouse on your PC using Bluestacks, Nox App Payer, MEmu, Remix OS Player, and KO Player is almost similar. You can directly install these emulators and use them to install Clubhouse.
You don’t need to download APK files of these apps and extend the processes to install these applications.
Below is the step-by-step procedure on how you can download Clubhouse using any of these emulators:
- Open the Emulator that you have downloaded on your PC.
- Go to the Homepage of your emulator and then click on Playstore to browse it.
- Sign up to the Playstore entering your account credentials.
- Click on the search bar at the top of your screen and search for “Clubhouse.”
- You will see the Clubhouse app on your screen now. Click the green “Install” button to get Clubhouse on your PC.
- Once you complete these procedures, Clubhouse will be installed on your computer after a while. Click on the app, enter your details and enjoy Clubhouse on your PC.
Downloading Clubhouse Using ARC Welder
Using ARC Welder is a little different than other Android Emulators. You see, you need to download the APK file of ARC Welder to install the emulator too. So, the emulator works with APK files only. That’s exactly why you have to download the APK file of Clubhouse first and then run it on your computer.
Follow these steps to download Clubhouse using ARC Welder:
- Open ARC Welder extension on your computer.
- Click the “Choose” button and select the folder for ARC Welder.
- Click “Add Your APK” under the “Test Your App” header.
- Select the Clubhouse APK file.
- Click on the “Test” button on the lower right corner of your screen after you select the file.
- And you are done. Congratulations on installing Clubhouse on your PC successfully.
Why I Cannot login To Clubhouse On PC?
The Clubhouse is still in its beta phase. The Clubhouse app which we have been using is its beta version. So, you can expect some lags in the app. The app sometimes closes unexpectedly and does not start at all. Many users have faced glitches during the installation of the app also.
So, if you happen to be one of them and are not being able to login Clubhouse on PC; try these fixes to solve your problem:
- Check if the phone number you just entered is correct.
- Turn off the VPN if you are using any.
- Check your Internet connection.
- Check if the Emulator you are using works.
- Check if the Clubhouse Server is down.
- Reinstall the Clubhouse app.
- Restart your computer.
- If none of these work, try reporting the problem to Clubhouse.
Frequently Asked Questions
I guess you have many more questions about Clubhouse. I have answered a few of the probable questions below:
Is There A Desktop Version Of Clubhouse?
No, the app developers have not launched a desktop version of Clubhouse. Given that Clubhouse is in its beta phase, the developers might launch its desktop version in the near future.
For now, the only way to use Clubhouse on Desktop is by using Android Emulators.
Can I Edit My Clubhouse Bio?
Not happy with the bio you previously wrote on Clubhouse?
Don’t worry, you can easily edit your bio in Clubhouse by navigating to your Profile page, tapping on your bio, and updating it.
It’s cool to view an app you have been using in different sizes of the screen, isn’t it? Enjoy the unique interface of Clubhouse on PC with the use of Android Emulators.
I can not guarantee you if all of these emulators work to install Clubhouse every time. In the near future, Clubhouse might detect third-party usage and put a ban on them. But, until it does not, have fun guys.